Founded in 2002, Angelo Construction Services, Inc. (ACSI) is a Chicago-based construction management firm that applies a high level of expertise to a variety of projects within the design and construction industry. Our diverse project portfolio includes:
- Airport infrastructure
- Airport capital improvement and maintenance
- Tollway Infrastructure
- Rail infrastructure
- Building construction
- commercial office, industrial, food service and hospitality
- Tenant Interior construction
Certified with the City of Chicago as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Angelo Construction is committed to maximizing the involvement of local community members within the project workforce and training motivated neighborhood residents in trades that will enable them to excel within the construction industry.
Our mission is to apply a high level of expertise to each assignment regardless of the level of complexity, and fiercely defend the best interests of our clients. Client-focused.
Success is measured against two benchmarks:
- Employee growth: Our company’s most important assets are the employees. The personal and professional development of our employees is the basis upon which Angelo Construction will succeed.
- Client relationships: ACSI’s core practice is to be client-focused at every level of the assignment. Sticking to this value builds credibility, Client confidence and trust thereby developing and nurturing sustained client relationships.